|Power Source:||Electric Power||Case Material:||Power Steel|
|Application:||Commercial||Surface Coating:||Corrosion Resistance|
|Certification:||Other, CE||Keywords:||Evaporative Cooler|
evaporative cooler unit,
evaporator cooling fan
air cooler DD Series for Cold Room
The series has the following characteristics:
1. The shell is made of high quality steel,powder coated,corrosion resistance,aesthetic appearance;
2. High-quality stainless steel electric heating tube evenly distributed in the coil,good defrosting effect, defrost using electric heating tube and finned aluminum casing hole close,easy to heat,long life;
3. Coil using the wrong row or parallel manner, using a mechanical expander, brass and aluminum so closely, good effect of heat transfer;
4. Cooler design width reasonable, blades and aluminum fin spacing is greater than 1/3 diameter of the blades to ensure there is enough effective air flow;
5. You can use long-range air duct according to customer requirements.
² Save power, can cool down the temperature high efficiency.
² Clear & simple construction, reduce maintenance procedures and costs
² Industrial/commercial places could install & apply easily
The description of air evaporator
|Space of fins||Fan||Water Defrost|
|Water volume||Water inlet
|DD-12.0/60||12.0||60||6||2||500||2x6000||147||2x550||380||1.5||G1 1/2||G2 1/2|
Pictures of air evarator
1. Made of steel plate, the surface coating, corrosion resistance.
2. With beatuiful appearance
3. With excellent heat exchange effect
4. Water frosting to ensure quick defrosting.
1. D serial air cooler can match with different capacity condensing equipments; it can apply to different temperature cold rooms.
2. Dl serial can apply to 0°C cold room, storage such as egg or vegetable.
3. DD apply to -18°C cold room, storage meat, fish.
4. DJ apply to -25°C cold room for freezing or fast freezing the fresh meat and fish
1.What's your MOQ for this model?
Our MOQ is 1 set for this model
2.What's your delivery time?
20 to 30 working days after down-payment confirmation.
3. What's your payment term?
L/C at sight or T/T(Down-payment 30%,balance by T/T before delivery).
Contact Person: sales