|Keywords:||Compressor Racks||Application:||Low Temperature|
|Condition:||New, New||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
Galvanized Cold Room Condensing Unit,
Corrosion Resistant Cold Room Condensing Unit,
36KW Cold Room Fridge Units
Corrosion Resistant Galvanized Cold Room Condensing Unit
The parts of the refrigeration system, which belong to a type of heat exchanger, can convert gas or vapor into liquid, and transfer the heat in the pipe to the air near the pipe in a quick way. The working process of the condenser is an exothermic process, so the condenser temperature is higher.
Power plants use many condensers to condense the steam discharged from the turbine. In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense refrigeration vapors such as ammonia and freon. In the petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. During the distillation process, the device that transforms the vapor into a liquid state is also called a condenser. All condensers operate to remove the heat of gas or vapor.
The shell adopts spray plastic technology, which is corrosion-resistant and beautiful in appearance;
Using high-efficiency heat exchange tubes, good heat transfer effect
Use low speed fan, large air volume, low noise
Can process special-purpose products for users
Advantages of evaporative condenser:
1. The system running cost is low. In the design temperature range of 8.3℃, the condensation temperature is very practical and economical. The power consumption of the compressor is at least 10% less than the power consumption of other condenser systems and 30% of the power consumption of the air-cooled condenser system.
2. Save initial investment. The cooling tower evaporative condenser is integrated with the condenser, circulating pool, circulating water pump and water pipe, which reduces the equipment such as cooling tower, circulating water pump and water pipe, and also reduces the cost of processing and installing a single component cooling tower/condenser system.
3. Save space. The evaporative condenser combines the condenser coil and the cooling tower, saving valuable space, and does not require the use of larger pumps and piping like the cooling tower/condenser system. The evaporative condenser only requires about 50% of the windward area of the air-cooled condenser of the same specification.
|SN||Model||Compressor||Condenser Fan QTY||Cooling Capacity (W)||Power Input(KW)||Temperature(cold room)||Dimension(MM)|
In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense refrigeration vapors such as ammonia and freon. In the petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. During the distillation process, the device that transforms the vapor into a liquid state is also called a condenser. All condensers operate to remove the heat of gas or vapor.
Advantages of evaporative condenser:
1. Its system running cost is low. The condensing temperature is very practical and economical within the wet bulb design temperature of 8.3 ℃, the result is that the compressor power saves at least 10% of power consumption than other condenser systems, and saves 30% of the power than the air-cooled condenser system Consume.
2. Save initial investment. The evaporative condenser integrates the cooling tower, condenser, circulating pool, circulating water pump and water pipe into one, which reduces the equipment such as cooling tower, circulating water pump and water pipe, and also reduces the processing and installation of single components in the cooling tower/condenser system cost of.
3. Save space. Evaporative condensers save valuable space by combining condenser coils and cooling towers, and there is no need for larger pumps and piping as in cooling tower/condenser systems. Evaporative condensers only require approximately 50% of the windward area of an air-cooled condenser of the same specification.
Contact Person: sales