Vacuum Freeze-drying Equipment Machine for Fruits Seafood etc
Vacuum freeze drying technology is the most advanced technology for food dehydration processing at present. Compared with the common drying method, the freeze-dried food produced with this technology features long period of quality assurance, good re-hydration nature, good-looking color, good flavor, taste, shape and high content of nutritious components. The dried food basically remains unchanged in its volume and shape, it looks like sponge and has no shrinking. This kind drying technology can be widely used in process of vegetables, fruits, condiments, aquatic products, biological products, medicine, beverage and etc.
1. Inner diameter of drying pot: 850mm
2. Drying temperature: 90~120 degree
3. Max. vacuum degree of drying: 750mmHg
4. Centrifugal rotational speed: 10~300rpm
5. Quantity of drying basket: 3pcs
6. Cubage of drying basket: 60L/pc
7. Capacity: 40~60kg/batch fresh fruit or vegetable chips
8. Oil content of finished product: <20%
9. Power Supply : 380~460v 50Hz or 60Hz, 12kw
Vegetables: Edible mushrooms, garlic slices, scallions, green beans, peas, cucumbers, sweet corn kernels, carrots, spinach, asparagus, wild vegetables, etc.
Aquatic products and meat: shellfish, shrimp, fish sticks, beef, pork, chicken, mutton and so on.
Seasoning: garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, tomatoes, pepper.
Instant drinks: coffee, tea, soup, soy milk, milk, etc.
Convenience food: children's food, snack food, military camp food
Fresh Chinese herbal medicine: ginseng, antler, medlar, notoginseng, etc.
1. Much lower frying temperatures (approx. 90 to 120℃ in practical operation, depending on the product) to maintain flavours and colors
2. Processing products with higher reducing sugar levels in comparison with normal atmospheric conditions
3. Minimizing of health harmful thermal reaction products, such as acrylamide
4. Texture can truly be influenced
5. Evaporation rate will be faster
6. Pressure as a new parameter of control next to retention time and temperature
7. More gentle oil handling
8. Lower steam pressure for drying oil heating systems required than in atmospheric fryers (approx. 8 bar)
9. No drying vapor emission
For more information , please kindly contact us :